- 1. Language Laboratory provides students a platform to master English language skills, communication skills and soft skills.
- 2. To practice and assess LSRW (Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing) skills of the students i.e. Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
- 3. Language Laboratory offers to learn better pronunciation through accent, intonation, rhythm and stress.
- 4. To inculcate employability among the students.
- 5. To train and prepare the students for Campus Placement by conducting practice sessions like Mock Interviews, GD, Debate, etc.
|Lab. Software||ETNL Language Lab. Software|
- The software consists of different modules based on pronunciation,
- group discussion,
- interview skills,
- soft skills,
- professional correspondence,
- report writing, etc.
- 1. Computers- 22
- 2. Servers-01
- 3. UPS-01