|1||Prof. R. G. Savant||
- Felicitated as a “BEST TEACHER” by INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS” of Kolhapur Center
- Yashwantrao Chavan Pratisthan State Level Award
- Head of the Dept. of Architecture D. Y. Patil College of Engg. and Technology, Kolhapur for last 15 years .Head of the Dept. of Architecture D. Y. Patil College of Engg. and Technology, Kolhapur for last 15 years .
- Expert Paper-setter and examiner for Shivaji University for last 21 years.
- Ex. Director – All India Institute of Architects, Kolhapur Centre
- Consulting Architect for Maharashtra State Directorate of Sugar.
- Consulting Architect for Karnataka State Directorate of Sugar.
- Consulting Architect for Maharashtra State Marketing Federation.
- Consulting Architect for Mahatma Phule Krushi Vidyapeet, Rahuri, Maharashtra.
- Member, All India Institute of Architects,Bombay.
- Member, Council of Architecture, New Delhi.
- Member, Board of Studies, Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
- Elected Member to the Faculty of Engg. & Tech. by the Board of Studies, Architecture.Shivaji University,Kolhapur.
- Appointed as Expert Member and Jury member on Inspection Committee by Council of Architecture, New Delhi.
- Appointed as Expert Member on Inspection Committee by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Fellow of the Indian Institution of valuers, India
- Member of Indian Institute of Interior Designer.
- Appointed as election commissioner for conducting elections of Indian Institute of Interior Designer.
- Appointed as a court commissioner & arbitrator on various projects
- Appointed as Chairman on Board of Studies in Architecture by Shivaji University Kolhapur
- Appointed as Expert Member on Inspection Committee by Council of Architecture
- Appointed as Member of Building and works committee of Shivaji University by His Excellence Governor of Maharashtra
- Appointed by Gonverment of Maharashtra as an expert member architect on Development plan of Rahimatpur Dist- Satara
|2||Er. S. M. Phadatre||Outstanding Performance and Individual performance & Achievements : Highlights of Special Prominent Features of the Achievements Special and Dignitary Performances as a member and Chairman of the Technical Expert Committees appointed by the state Govt., Municipal Corporation Authorities and Semi Govt. Organizations, etc.
- British Government Scholarship (British Government and Govt. of India Selection) Under Colombo Plan for Specialized Training Course on, “Management of Urban Development in U.K. with special Indian capsule programme” during Sept.1989 to Jan. 1990 in Birmingham University, Local Self Government Studies Centre, UK.Was also selected as Indian.
- Selection to the Gazette post of Town Planner and Assistant Director of Town Planning (Class II and Class-I) by Maharashtra Public Service commission in 1973 & 1984-85 respectively.
- Painstaking studies in respect of Finalization of List of Heritage Buildings and Sites of Natural Artifacts and Features of Historical, Architectural and Cultural & Conservation Values.
- Worked as a member on the Govt. appointed Committee for and worked therefor to prepare report on Existing Status of Mahabaleshwar-Panchgani Eco Sensitive Zone.
- Fellow Member of the Institution of Town Planners, India (1987-11). And also Fellow Member of the Institution of Engineers (India)(F/109066/2).
- Chairman, Institution of Engineers, (India), Kolhapur Local Centre (2005-07).
- Chairman Special Regulations Framing Committee for Highest Flood affected areas of Kolhapur Municipal Corporation (2005-06)
- Appointed as an Expert Member on Planning Committees u/28 of the Mah. Regional & Town Planning Act, 1966 by govt. of Maharashtra(2005-06) in respect of draft Development Plan for Sangli-Miraj Kupwad Municipal Corporation’s Revised Draft Development Plan & appointed as Planning Committee Expert Member on Gadhinglaj Draft Development Plan During 2008-09.
- Represented the State Govt. in the High Court and Supreme Court matters in Regional and Town Planning and Land Acquisition cases.
- Marathon persuasion for completion of long pending urban development projects with the Municipal Councils in Pune Division and submitted about 350 Utilization certificates during Sept.1998 to April,2002.
- Effective monitoring of recovery of loans from the Municipal Councils in the Division.
- Kept Pune Division on top in the State in the completion of Development Plan Project works, submission of utilization certificates and securing provision for release of maximum financial assistance outlays in the District Planning and Development Council Committees of five Districts in Pune Division.
- Won prizes in essay competitions in schools in English, Marathi and Hindi. Also won prize in short story (in Hindi competition in Engineering College Magazine Competition).
- Won prizes in elocution competition in Marathi and represented the Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli in Inter College Elocution Competition.
- Honoured Felicitation as “Senior Engineer” in the field experience in Engg. – field in 15 Sept. 2010 on Engineers Day.
|3||Prof. N. B. Shaikh||Awarded as best teacher on 25th sep 2010 by council of Architect President Mr. Vijay Sohni.
|4||Prof. C. S. Dudgikar||Won consolation prize in the competition of designing entrance gate for the International Exhibition “Constro 91” at Pune in 1991.