Procedure: The person concerned with any grievance shall fill the Grievance Redressal Form with all possible facts and documentation and submit it to the Principal’s office. The committee will investigate into the matter and shall try to resolve it as quickly as possible. Scope
1. Formation of grievance redressal cells to handle grievances.
2. Redress students’, staff and faculty grievances separately
3. Redress girl students’, lady staff and faculty grievances separately.
4. A separate cell for ladies.
5. Suitable timings for students’, staff and faculty.
6. Redress grievances promptly.
7. To let employees present their issues without prejudging or commenting
8. Use positive, friendly ways to resolve the crisis than punitive steps, which disturb the system.
9. Reassure them that the authorities will be acting impartially and will try to resolve the matter as amicably as possible.
10. Ensure effective, sensitive and confidential communication between all involved
11. Ensure that there is proper investigation of the facts and figures related the problem
Follow documentation of the procedures and of all necessary steps taken to resolve the problem/complain
|SR NO||NAME OF FACULTY||DEPARTMENT||ROLE|
|1||Dr. Sanjay D. Patil||President||Chairman|
|2||Mr. Ruturaj Patil||Trustee||Vice Chairman|
|3||Dr. Ajitsinh N. Jadhav||Principal||Member|
|4||Shri. Anil Patil||Registrar||Member Secretary|
|5||Prof. Mrs. K. V. Kulhalli||IT||Member|
|6||Dr. K. T. Jadhav||Chemical||Member|
|7||Prof. K.. T. Mane||Computer||Member|
|8||Dr. A. J. Gujar||Mechanical||Member|
|9||PROF. N.D. JIRGE||ARCHITECTURE||Member|
|10||Prof. M. J. Patil||CIVIL ENGG||Member|
|11||Dr. A. N. Jadhav||Electronic||Member|