Our focus is:
- To have partnership with foreign Universities by signing MOUs
- To promote students/faculty exchange programs
- To enhance collaborative research and publish the work
- To Enhance New startup Collaborations.
- To promote joint academic ventures
- To explore Scholarships and funding opportunities
- To arrange and administer foreign language courses
- To increase educational and cultural linkages between our group and foreign countries
- To Establish Skill Development, Entrepreneur Development,
- Women Empowerment programs in collaboration
- Collaborative Research and Development and patent filing together
- Introducing Hon programs, Dual degree programs, integrated programs part time, distant education, online education and certificate programs.
|1||Dr.Kshama V Kulhalli||Head||Info.Tech|
|4||Mr.Sudarshan sutar||Member||Head T&P C|
Activities:Date: 8/2/2017 Venue: Shahu Smarak Sub: “Exploring education, Research & Career opportunities in Germany” Expert Speaker: Dr. Christoph Sent -Director DAAD (Indo-German) German Academic Exchange Service.
Signed of MoU with Bosch Multinational, Germany.A representative from Popular German engineering and technological multinational company BOSCH’s visited DYPatil group on 6th March 2017. Web-based automotive technologies and various other programs were introduced by them. After detailed discussion, international guests were impressed and were happy to further extend the relations. Further MoU was signed between both the parties and DYPatil College of engineering and technology is declared as the official training center of BOSCH Web-based automotive technologies. Updated knowledge of technology to the students instantly became possible due to this bond. An Industrial Training & Skill Enhancement Program by Bosch, the world leader in the Automation with their certification. This is one of the most upcoming projects which make students industry ready by offering hands on training. Students can do their semester projects on Industrial equipments. The advanced courses offered by this DYPatil College of engineering and Technology’s BOSCH center will not only help students with future learning but also to get better possibilities in securing a job position, not only in the Indian market but also international market.
- Establishing skill development, faculty development, entrepreneur development, and women empowerment programs.
- Collaborative research and development, and patent filling together.
- Introducing value added programs, dual degree programs, integrated programs, part-time education, distance education, online education, and certificate programs
- Global exposure and advanced courses for architecture and technology.
- Through this project students will get skills in niche areas which are in high demand with global teaching standards and certification.
Institute of Research & DevelopmentThe Institute of Research & Development is dedicated to the discovery, development of forensic science and its application to a wide range of academic and professional areas, based on sound research work. All this and much more in a growth conducive environment that foster creativity, innovation and critical thinking amongst students and faculty. The Institute is a premier institute of Forensic Pharmacy and Nanotechnology in India that provides MS and doctoral degrees to the students encompassing the various specializations of forensic science such as Pharmaceuticals, Nanotechnology, Environmental Science and Management, Chemistry creating experts in these fields. The exclusive program recently launched by the Institute is M. Tech. Civil Engineering with Forensic Structural Engineering as special subject.
Institute of Forensic ScienceInstitute of Forensic Science has been established with the sole aim of producing experts in the field of Criminal Investigation, who are armed with advanced scientific techniques. The primary and the most important vision of the Institution is to inculcate the application of various scientific disciplines for the purpose of justice delivery. The Institute has started some exclusive type of courses like MS-Homeland Security & Anti-terrorism, M. Tech Cyber Security &Incident Response, P. G. Diploma Forensic Nursing, MS Digital Forensics, M. Sc. Forensic Odontology etc.
Institute of Behavioural ScienceInstitute of Behavioural Science is a GFSU Centre for postgraduate education and research in the mind-brain domain, with central focus on criminal behaviour, forensic psychology, and clinical psychology. The courses give an opportunity to students for specializing in these areas for understanding not only the deviant behaviour and their manifestation but also equips them with techniques of coping with stress and its adverse effects. The University imparts highly specialized programme after graduation and postgraduation. Initially 5 Programs were launched in the year 2009, However looking to the acute requirements of the society around28 highly specialized courses. The Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, the world’s first Forensic Sciences University at Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Quality Policy:Gujarat Forensic Sciences University is committed at offering quality education,training, research, competency development and consultancy to the satisfaction of all its stakeholders. This institute through its innovative teaching methods and research aims at improving effectiveness of Forensic Science Practises on a continuous basis. All along Gujarat Forensic Sciences University work towards creating knowledge networked environment and we achieve this through: 1. Proper understanding of quality policy and its effective communication across all the levels 2. Adherence to this policy on a routine basis 3. Periodical Audits The University creates necessary infrastructure methodically and continuously, based on the rising requirements of the stakeholders. The salient features of the University Campus are as below:
- Hi-Tech Green University Campus with State Of the Art Infrastructure.
- Ultra Modern Ballistics Research Centre having facilities of testing of Bullet Resistant Materials and Armed Vehicles
- Establishment of Centre of Excellence in Homeland Security (including Intelligence Lab)
- Air conditioned class rooms with LCD Projectors.
- Green and Environment friendly campus where 70% of electricity is generated by Solar Panels.
- Highly secured campus with 256 CCTV Cameras and Access Cards.
- Wi-Fi connectivity with CAT 7A networks.
- Ultra-Modern Auditorium, Hostel Facilities for Girls and Boys, Mess and fully furnished guest house with Studio Apartments.
- Uninterrupted power supply in campus along with DG Sets with various power capacities, investors and UPS are used on the campus during power failure.
Seminar on studying Abroad by Mrs. Neha Mokashi on 19th July 2017
Felicitation of guest by Principal Dr. V. R. Ghorpade In order to have global exposure for the student and to pace up with international market, International affairs cell of D. Y. Patil Group of Institution is working actively. One such effort was taken by inviting Mrs. Neha Mokashi of Abroad New Zealand international ltd to present a seminar on Education and placement opportunities in New Zealand, Australia and South America.
Introduction of cel by IAC head – Dr. Kshama Kulhali Mrs. Neha Mokashi introduced the students on various educational opportunities available outside India. She also enlightened students of how the culture, social, economic and lifestyle differs and various help and support available for the international students from the University. Job opportunities post educations were also discussed.
MOC by Prof. Madhulika Bhumkar The benefits of visa options were highlighted. Question and answer session was followed after the seminar for students to have their doubts cleared.
Presentation by Guest Mrs. Neha Mokashi The seminar was attained by final year students and faculty of D. Y. Patil College of Engineering and Technology. The seminar gave students exposure on studying and working abroad.