Mr. Sudarshan Sutar
Mr. Sudarshan N. Sutar is having 11.5 Years of Experience in Academics & Training and Placement. His qualifications are M.E. (CSE), MBA in IT & Systems, B.E. (CSE) from Pune University. He had received a National level award in 2016 as Young Achiever in Training & Placement. He also worked in research & development by handling several academic & industrial projects with rising patents & publications like IEEE & Springer. He is Chief public relations officer of Maharashtra Association of Training & Placement officers. He is affiliated to corporate institutions as MCCIA, FSAI, ISTE, NTPO, NAPO & FTPO.
Objective of the Placement Cell
- Developing Industry Ready Students for better career graph of Students.
- Preparation Students for Industry Readiness.
- Accomplishing training programs on Employment Enhancement Skills
- Develop best learning process using a comprehensive understanding of industry’s best practices.
- Imbibe Professionalism, Behavioral aspects and awareness among students as per Industry expectations.
- Align the aspirations of the students with the needs of the Industry.
- Customer Value creation for Industry and students.
- Attention to both Individual students and groups.
- Leveraging Networking, Collaboration, and Partnership with Industry.
- Promote Career Counseling by organizing Guidance lectures by Senior Corporate Personnel.
- Regular interaction with the industry through Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, Corporate meets etc.
- Building a learning organization that produces high-quality candidates for the industry.
- Engage Corporate and Industry participation in terms of Internship, Projects which facilitate Campus Recruitment.
- Building a strong alliance with Corporates & Educational Institutes.
- Forming a support system for effective & efficient placement coordination team.