Eligibility Criteria for Direct Second Year
- 1. The Candidate should be an Indian National;
- 2. Passed Diploma Course in Engineering and Technology with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates of backward class categories, Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology from an All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved Institution or its equivalent;
- 2. (ii) Passed B.Sc. Degree from a University Grants Commission (UGC) or Association of Indian Universities recognized University with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates of Backward class categories, Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) and passed HSC with Mathematics as a subject. Provided that students belonging to this category shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering Program along with second year subjects.
- I. Passed D. Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector.
- II. In the above cases, a suitable bridge Courses, if required such as in Mathematics may be conducted.
- III. Any other criterion declared from time to time by appropriate authority as defined under the Act.
Note: Other than Maharashtra State Candidates shall be eligible for Institution Quota only as All India Candidates.
- Applications are invited from all eligible candidates for Institute Level Seats and Probable Vacancy against CAP as per rules and regulation laid down by Competent Authority, Government of Maharashtra.
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) (DTE Code: 6532)
First Year Engineering (B.Tech) (DTE Code: 6250)
|Chemical Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering |
|Civil Engineering||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Computer Science and Engineering |
(Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
Direct Second Year Engineering (B.Tech) (DTE Code: 6250)
|Chemical Engineering||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
|Civil Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
Master of Engineering (M.Tech) (DTE Code: 6250)
|Computer Science and Engineering||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
For more details, please visit the Institute Website: coek.dypgroup.edu.in
- Institute Level Admission:
- • Applications are invited from all eligible candidates for Institute Level Seats and Probable Vacancy against CAP as per rules and regulation laid down by Competent Authority, Government of Maharashtra.
- • Before applying please refer the following documents carefully: