Industry Institute Interaction
Industry Institute Interaction/Visits/Tours Committee
The main objective of interaction between of industry and institute is to improve the quality technical education adequately to meet the needs of the industry and economy.
DYPCET has established linkages with several industries and institutes of higher learning to facilitate its students to have better industrial exposure. The Institute believes in nurturing an active interface to provide industrial training on live projects to its students. The Industry Institute Interaction Committee works towards designing an engineering curriculum which prepares students for jobs in multinational companies, by exposing them to the newest technologies and practical methodologies by way of strategic collaborations with industries. The key goal is to achieve a symbiotic blend of academic and industry to enhance placement opportunities.
Activities of the Industry Institute Committee.
- 1. Interaction between industry and the institution on various aspects.
- 2. Curriculum Development.
- 3. Identification of Bridge courses.
- 4. Improvement of quality of students project work.
- 5. Industrial visits for students and staff.
- 6. Industrial tours for students.
- 7. Industrial training for students & staff.
- 8. Final year projects in the industry.
- 9. Organizing special lectures by experts from industry and Research Organization.
- 10.Participation in the meetings of professional organizations.
- 11.Promoting R & D and consultancy projects with industry collaboration.
- 12.Organizing special lectures for the benefit of industry.
- 13.Facilitating higher studies of faculty with Industries collaboration.
|SR NO||NAME OF FACULTY||DEPARTMENT||ROLE|
|1||Prof. A. L. Jadhav||Chemical||Coordinator|
|2||Mr. T. B. Pinglae||Architecture||Member|
|3||Mr. A. R. Patil||Civil Engg.||Member|
|4||Mr. M. A. Pardeshi||Computer Science &Engg.||Member|
|5||Mr. S. R. Gavali||Mechanical Engg.||Member|
|6||Mr. A. M. Kasabe||E & TC||Member|
|7||Mr. S. S. Chougule||Production Engg.||Member|