College has taken various precautions as per AICTE Norms to prevent ragging and ensure 100% no-ragging.
- 1. Formed Anti Ragging Committee consisting of senior faculty members.
- 2. Persons not only from college but also from surrounding areas (i.e. residents and leaders) are also will be participating in Anti-Ragging Activities.
- 3. Committee has taken steps and allotted duties to all the staff members at almost all areas in the college (i.e. canteen, parking places, different blocks, play grounds etc.) and ensure that at least one faculty member will be present at any particular time at all the locations to avoid ragging activities.
- 4. Committee has taken precautions to avoid ragging activities at other locations like bus stops and given instructions and appointed student volunteers and secret informers at various boarding points.
- 5. Wide canvassing about anti-ragging, is being done in the forms of Flexes, Posters and Boards in college premises and surrounding areas where there is a chance of ragging.
- 6. Grievances & Redressal committee is also made a part of these anti-ragging activities.
Many awareness programmes about Anti Ragging has been conducted by Anti Ragging Committee in the form of meetings and PPTs to the senior students, faculty & non-college personnel. Also the various posters are displayed in the campus for spreading the awareness regarding the Ragging punishments.
Anti Ragging Helpline –
- ANTIRAGGING COMMITTEE:
Sr. No. Name Designation Position in ARC 1 Prof. Santosh D. Chede Principal Chairperson 9860233020 2 Mr. Rajesh Gavali Police Inspector Member Representative, Police 7020863550 3 Mr. Rahul Magdum News Reporter Member Representative, Local Media 9890263237 4 Mrs. Shubhada Diwan Student Counseller Student Counseller 9420931166 5 Dr. L. V. Malade Registrar Member, Faculty 9922621158 6 Dr. A. L. Jadhav Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering Member, Faculty 9236601860 7 Mr. V. G. Shetti Assistant Professor, Department of Civil Engineering Member, Faculty 9822212451 8 Prof. D. N. Devmore Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering Member 9595958000 9 Prof. K. Y. Shiralkar Professor, Department of Production Engineering Member 8208772670 10 Mrs. S. R. Kanbarkar Assistant Professor, Member 9096772632 Department of Basic Science and Humanities 11 MrsNeelaJirge Assistant Professor, Department of Architecture Member 9881494969 12 Mrs. Hasina Alam Lab Assistant, Department of Computer Science and Engineering Member, Non Teaching Staff 9975335537 13 Mr. R. V. Bakare Lab Assistant, Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Member, Non Teaching Staff 9270578171 14 Miss. Dhanashree Desai T.E. E & TC Member (student ) 7030203290 15 Mr. Satyajit S. Desai T.E. Civil Member (student ) 8956689721 16 Mr. Shubham Tapkire T.E. Mech. Member (student ) 9921145622 17 Mr. Pritesh P. Jadhav T.E. Computer Member (Student) 8856876957 18 Mr. M. A. Pardesi Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering Member-Secretary 7588227505
Sr. No. Name Designation Position in ARS 1 Mr. M. A. Pardeshi Associate Professor, Computer Science Engineering Coordinator 2 Mrs. NeelaJirge Assistant Professor, Department of Architecture Member 3 Dr. A. L. Jadhav Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering Member 4 Dr. D. N. Deomore Professor,Department of Mechanical Engineering Member 5 Prof. K. Y. Shiralkar Professor,Department of Mechanical Engineering Member 6 Mrs. S. R. Kanbarkar Assistant Professor,Department of Basic Science and Humanities Member 7 Shri. V. G. Shetti Assistant Professor, Department of Civil Engineering Member 8 Mrs. H. S. Alam Lab Assistant, Department of Computer Science and Engineering Member 9 Mr. R. V. Bakare Lab Assistant, Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Member