College has taken various precautions as per AICTE Norms to prevent ragging and ensure 100% no-ragging.
- 1. Formed Anti Ragging Committee consisting of senior faculty members.
- 2. Persons not only from college but also from surrounding areas (i.e. residents and leaders) are also will be participating in Anti-Ragging Activities.
- 3. Committee has taken steps and allotted duties to all the staff members at almost all areas in the college (i.e. canteen, parking places, different blocks, play grounds etc.) and ensure that at least one faculty member will be present at any particular time at all the locations to avoid ragging activities.
- 4. Committee has taken precautions to avoid ragging activities at other locations like bus stops and given instructions and appointed student volunteers and secret informers at various boarding points.
- 5. Wide canvassing about anti-ragging, is being done in the forms of Flexes, Posters and Boards in college premises and surrounding areas where there is a chance of ragging.
- 6. Grievances & Redressal committee is also made a part of these anti-ragging activities.
Many awareness programmes about Anti Ragging has been conducted by Anti Ragging Committee in the form of meetings and PPTs to the senior students, faculty & non-college personnel. Also the various posters are displayed in the campus for spreading the awareness regarding the Ragging punishments.
Anti Ragging Helpline –
- ANTIRAGGING COMMITTEE:
Sr. No. Name Designation Position in ARC 1 Prof. Santosh D. Chede Principal Chairperson 2 Awaited Police Inspector Member Representative, Police 3 Dr. B. N. Ulpe News Reporter Member Representative, Local Media 4 Dr. S. V. Nejdar Corporator, KMC Member Representative, NGO 5 Dr. L. V. Malade Registrar Member, Faculty 6 Dr. A. L. Jadhav Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering Member, Faculty 7 Mr. V. G. Shetti Assistant Professor, Department of Civil Engineering Member, Faculty 8 Prof. D. N. Devmore Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering Member 9 Prof. K. Y. Shiralkar Professor, Department of Production Engineering Member 10 Mrs. S. R. Kanbarkar Assistant Professor, Member Department of Basic Science and Humanities 11 MrsNeelaJirge Assistant Professor, Department of Architecture Member 12 Mrs. Hasina Alam Lab Assistant, Department of Computer Science and Engineering Member, Non Teaching Staff 13 Mr. R. V. Bakare Lab Assistant, Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Member, Non Teaching Staff 14 Miss. Dhanashree Desai T.E. E & TC Member (student ) 15 Mr. Satyajit S. Desai T.E. Civil Member (student ) 16 Mr. Shubham Tapkire T.E. Mech. Member (student ) 17 Mr. Pritesh P. Jadhav T.E. Computer Member (Student) 18 Mr. M. A. Pardesi Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering Member-Secretary Sr. No. Name Designation Position in ARS 1 Mr. M. A. Pardeshi Associate Professor, Computer Science Engineering Coordinator 2 Mrs. NeelaJirge Assistant Professor, Department of Architecture Member 3 Dr. A. L. Jadhav Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering Member 4 Dr. D. N. Deomore Professor,Department of Mechanical Engineering Member 5 Prof. K. Y. Shiralkar Professor,Department of Mechanical Engineering Member 6 Mrs. S. R. Kanbarkar Assistant Professor,Department of Basic Science and Humanities Member 7 Shri. V. G. Shetti Assistant Professor, Department of Civil Engineering Member 8 Mrs. H. S. Alam Lab Assistant, Department of Computer Science and Engineering Member 9 Mr. R. V. Bakare Lab Assistant, Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Member