IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
1. Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
2. Ensure relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
3. Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
4. Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
5. Setup credibility of evaluation procedures.
6. Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services.
7. Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are:
1. Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
2. Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes.
1. Documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
2. Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality-related activities.
3. Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
IQAC will facilitate / contribute:
1. To a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture for Quality and Excellence in Higher Education.
2. Enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and institutionalize of many good practices.
3. To provide a sound basis for decision making to improve institutional functioning.
4. To act as a change agent in the institution.
5. For better internal communication.
- • Staff Development
- 1. To organise a minimum of two pedagogical training programmes per year for new teaching Faculty.
- 2. To organize at least one common skill-development programme per year for the supporting staff.
- • Teaching–Learning Process
- 1. To review student performance in Midterm & End term tests for all departments within one week of completion of the tests.
- 2. To register and complete at least two relevant MOOC/ NPTEL/Swayam/ Coursera Courses/ one MOOC course and one FDP/industrial training (not less than 5 days) by all teaching faculty per year.
- • Co-Curricular Activities
- 1. To organise one international conference every two years such that major disciplines have a conference once in 5 years.
- 2. To conduct coaching classes for national level competitive exams like UPSC, MPSC, GRE/ TOFEL, CAT, GATE etc and to ensure that at least 2 students from each department clear the exams successfully.
- • Research & Development
- 1. To collaborate DYPCET with leading research institutes at national and international levels. Initiatives like joint international conference, workshops and research papers can also be undertaken to improve overall research culture at Institute.
- 2. To Improve quality of publications
- 3. To Fetch R&D grants and revenue generation through consultancy, training and
testing services etc.
- • Industry- Institute Interaction
- 1. Establishment of Industry-Institute Partnership /interaction Cell.
- 2. To Sign MoU’s or enter into collaborations with a minimum total of 5 industries of each program for mutually beneficial interaction and organize at least 5 joint programmes.
- 3. Participation of experts from industry in curriculum development.
- 4. R&D Laboratories sponsored by industries & development of consultancy at the Institute.
- 5. To initiate Incubation Centre.
- • Placement
- • To achieve 90% campus placement of eligible & job aspiring candidates.
- • Extracurricular Activities
- 1. To Periodically carryout extra-curricular activities through NSS and Students activity clubs.
- 2. To be within the top three ranks of Shivaji University, Kolhapur in sports and to achieve at least 3 medals at the national/international level.
- • Future Plans
- 1. To get permanent affiliation for existing programmes by affiliating university.
- 2. To become an Autonomous institute in 2020-21.
- 3. To get NBA accreditation (IInd Cycle) of all programmes in 2021-22
- 4. To set Incubation Centre in 2021-22
- 5. To get reaccreditation of NAAC for institute in 2022-23
|Sr. No.||Name of Faculty||Department||Role|
|1||Dr. A. K. Gupta||Executive Director||Management Representative|
|2||Dr. S.D.Chede||Principal||Chair Person/ Educationalist|
|3||Shri. M.J. Patil||Civil Engineering||Dean IQAC|
|4||Dr. A. J. Gujar||Mechanical Engineering||Teacher Member|
|5||Dr. Mrs. J. N. Jadhav||Computer Sci. &Engineering||Teacher Member|
|6||Mr.R.D.Mahajan||Chemical Engg.||Teacher Member|
|7||Mrs. M. V. Bhanuse||E & TC||Teacher Member|
|8||Shri. Tejas Pingale||Architecture||Teacher Member|
|9||Mr. S. P. Chavan||Civil Engg.||Teacher Member|
|10||Dr. A. A. Rathod||Chemistry||Teacher Member|
|11||Dr. L.V.Malade||Office||Administrative Officer|
|12||Dr. G.A. Patil,||Computer Sci. & Engineering||Teacher Member|
|13||Dr. S. J. Raykar||Production Engineering||Teacher Member|
|14||Dr. D. N. Deomore||Mechanical Engineering||Teacher Member|
|15||Dr. M. M. Mujumdar||External Academician||Alumni Representative|
|17||Mr. Milind Alwekar||Industry Person||Industrialist|
|18||Ms. Ashwini Dhanigonda||Entrepreneur||Entrepreneur|
|19||Ms.Sakshi Pawar||E & TC Engineering||Student Member|
|20||Mr. Chinmay Sutar||Mechanical Engineering||Student Member|
|21||Mr.Kailash Gorade||Computer Sci.& Engineering||Student Member|
|22||Mr. Sudarshan B.Bagal||Chemical Engineering||Student Member|
|23||Parth Mali||Architecture||Student Member|
- Student Satisfaction Survey 2021-2022 Download
- Best Practice 2021-2022 Download
- AQAR of 2019-20 Download
- Procedures & Polices (Infrastructure) Download
- Student Satisfaction Survey 2019-20 Download
- IQAC Committee 2020-21 Download
- COs & PSO’s of all Departments 2019-20 Download
- Permenant Affiliation by Shivaji University Kolhapur_ 2019-21 Download
- Academic calendar 2019-20 Download
- Institutional Distinctiveness with table Download
- Best practice 2019-20 Download
- AISHE CERTIFICATE 2019-20 Download
- 2(f) Proposal of DYPCET by SUK 2019-20 Download
- Conferment of Autonomous status by UGC Download
- Minutes of Meeting _No.2_ dated 23.10.2019 Download
- Minutes of Meeting No.1_dated 25.07.2019 Download
- AQAR 18-19 Download
- Minutes of the IQAC metting- 25th July 19 Download
- Action-taken-report-2018-19 Download
- Meeting 21st Dec. 2018 Download
- Meeting 18th Aug. 2018 Download
- Meeting 16th June 2018 Download
- Academic Calender 2018-19 Download
- NAAC AQAR Report 2017-18 Download
- Minutes of the meeting Download
- Action taken report–2017-18 Download
- Feedback Download
- POLICIES AND PROCEDURES Download
- ALL PO,PSO, CO-2.6.1 Download
- e-resources Download
- Best practices Criteria 7.2 Download
- Best practices Criteria 7.3.1 Download