To become a leading institute in producing high quality technical professionals for nation building.
- 1. To commit ourselves in achieving national mission.
- 2. To nurture the students with high quality education.
- 3. To promote creativity, excellence and discipline.
- 4. To enhance industry-institute interaction and research activities.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- 1. To build the students with strong foundations in mathematics and computer science & engineering to tackle the challenges in their respective domains.
- 2. To develop the students with computer science & engineering breadth to comprehend, analyze, design and develop novel solutions for industry and society.
- 3. To equip students to sustain and succeed in their professions, entrepreneurship, higher studies or either.
- 4. To practice soft skills, team building skills, ethical and business communication skills in professional and communication activities to uplift the living standards of individuals and society as well.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs):
The Graduate should be able:
- 1. To develop applications, troubleshoot the problems and provide novel solutions as an individual or in a group keeping in views the latest technological advancements.
- 2. To come up with the innovative ideas and awareness drives for the up-liftment of society and exhibit professional ethics.
Program Outcomes (POs):
At the end of successul completion of program, the graduates will be able to,
- 1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and Computer Science and engineering specialization for the solution of complex engineering problems.
- 2. Problem analysis:Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, and Computer Science and engineering.
- 3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, and cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- 4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- 5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools, including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities, with an understanding of the limitations.
- 6. The engineer and society:Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- 7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the Computer Science and engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- 8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the Computer Science and engineering practice.
- 9. Individual and team work:Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- 10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with the society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- 11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- 12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.