The Statutory Committee Grievance Redressal Committee (GRC) is formed as per Clause 1 of section 23 of the AICTE Act, 1987 (52 of 1987) AICTE. The Committee has been formed in order to ensure transparency by technical institutions imparting technical education in admissions, preventing unfair practices, complaints of alleged discrimination by students of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, OBC, Women, Minority or Disabled Categories, scholarship issues and sexual harassment and to provide a mechanism to innocent students and stakeholders for redressal of their grievances.
The person concerned with any grievance shall fill the Grievance Redressal Form with all possible facts and documentation and submit it to the Principal’s office or online. The committee will investigate into the matter and shall try to resolve it as quickly as possible.
- 1. Formation of grievance redressal cells to handle grievances.
- 2. Redress students’, staff and faculty grievances separately
- 3. Redress girl students’, lady staff and faculty grievances separately.
- 4. A separate cell for ladies.
- 5. Suitable timings for students’, staff and faculty.
- 6. Redress grievances promptly.
- 7. To let employees present their issues without prejudging or commenting
- 8. Use positive, friendly ways to resolve the crisis than punitive steps, which disturb the system.
- 9. Reassure them that the authorities will be acting impartially and will try to resolve the matter as amicably as possible.
- 10. Ensure effective, sensitive and confidential communication between all involved
- 11. Ensure that there is proper investigation of the facts and figures related the problem
You can post your grievances online using the portal –
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL COMMITTEE
|Name of Faculty/Staff||Department||Designation|
|1||Dr. Santosh D. Chede||Principal||Coordinator|
|2||Ms. R. J. Dhanal||Computer Sci. & Engg.||Member|
|3||Dr. D. N. Deomore||Workshop||Member|
|4||Mrs. N. D. Jirge||Architecture||Member|
|5||Ms. Rutvika Shinde||CSE- S. Y.||Student|